We comply with the legal requirements in all our activities regarding data processing (e.g. collection, processing and transmission). Customer data required for the processing of transactions is stored and solely communicated to our authorised service providers in the extent necessary for the processing of orders and payments. Address and order information is otherwise only collected and processed for inhouse marketing purposes.
Note: You can object to the use, processing and transmission of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by means of an informal message by mail to Invetro snc, Via Pascoli 51, 55049 Torre del Lago, Italy or by means of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This of course does not apply to the data required for the processing of your order. After receiving your objection, we will no longer use, process or transmit the data concerned for other purposes other than for the processing of your order.
By proceeding to navigate beyond this page, you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy and our Privacy Notice. Please note that you may restrict cookies by changing your browser settings, but that such restrictions will potentially degrade and impact your user experience and functionality of our website.
WHAT PURPOSES DO COOKIES SERVE?
1. Cookies Support Basic Website Functionality: Some cookies are functional and necessary cookies that support essential features of our website, such as storing your shopping cart selections while you continue to shop and navigate to different pages of our website.
2. Cookies Can Help Improve the Quality of Our Website and Services: Cookies collect information (including sometimes IP address) to assess how you use our website, so that we can improve the navigability of our site and provide you with better service. We use this information to:
- Provide aggregate and anonymous statistics on how our site is used;
- See how effective our advertisements are by identifying where you click and from which website you arrived;
- Help us improve the site by capturing errors in your browsing experience.
3. Cookies May Share Information with Third-Party Partners: Third-party cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service or function.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES:
To manage the third-party cookies served on our site, please visit the relevant websites listed here:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
To manage all cookies on our site, including those that are served by us, you can change your browser settings. For additional information on how to manage all cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use our website.
In addition to the information provided above, and pursuant to articles 12 and 13 of European Regulation of 27 April 2016, no. 679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), the Data Controller, INVETRO s.n.c., wishes to provide further information to its users/clients, even after the provision of information via the website www.caleidoscopio-aleph.com (hereinafter the “Website”).
1. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER.
Data Protection Officer is Ruth Dinslage - INVETRO snc, Via Pascoli 51, 55049 Torre del Lago, Italy, email: email@example.com
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING.
The data provided by the User to the Data Controller will be processed, in addition to the above, for inclusion in the list of clients/users of the Website, in order to establish the User’s needs and to offer and manage the services requested. The data may also be used for statistical extrapolations, for commercial and promotional communications, without prejudice to the Client/Website user’s right to communicate at any time their wish to no longer receive such communications. The legal basis for the above processing is to execute the contract to which the User is a party and to comply with legal obligations. The Data Controller will also request consent for promotional and marketing purposes, as well as for any User profiling linked to marketing activities.
3. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED.
In addition to the above, a list of potential data processors is available from the Data Controller.
4. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA OR CRITERIA USED TO DETERMINE SUCH A PERIOD
The Data Controller has adopted a procedure for the storage of data: the minimum storage period is currently 10 years, also due to ordinary time barring periods.
5. OBLIGATORY OR VOLUNTARY NATURE OF PROVIDING REQUESTED DATA.
The provision of data is obligatory due to the nature of the contractual relationship established between the User and the Data Controller, with the exception of promotional activities and marketing, which is voluntary.
6. CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO REPLY.
If the User refuses to provide the obligatory data requested, the Data Controller reserves the right to evaluate the consequences of such a refusal, which do not necessarily fully preclude the stipulation or execution of the contract with the User, as long as the obligation to provide the data requested is not a legal requirement or is not absolutely essential for the proper functioning of the contractual relationship. In the latter case, if the User refuses to provide the data requested, the contract cannot be stipulated, whereas if this happens during the contract the relationship must be terminated. There are no consequences if data of a voluntary nature are not provided.
7. THE EXISTENCE OF PROFILING ACTIVITIES OR AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES, THE LOGIC INVOLVED AND CONSEQUENCES FOR THE USER.
Where profiling activities are carried out on the User that are linked to marketing activities, these activities shall be carried out in accordance with the GDPR and the User may object at any time.